NP-RD10 Series Tablet Press
Natoli's NP-RD10 is a single-station, manually operated benchtop tablet press.
This heavy-duty tablet press is ideal for pharmaceutical laboratory research and development when only small samples are available for testing. The NP-RD10 has multi-layering capabilities and permits independent control of both tablet hardness and weight to meet tablet production requirements and specifications.
Ideal for R&D environments, Natoli's NP-RD10 fits on benchtop areas and is constructed with unique features not available with other laboratory tablet presses.
Using this tablet press in lab research significantly helps to maintain
tablet uniformity, reduce trial and error, decrease formulation waste,
and increase production speed.
Unique Features of the NP-RD10 Tablet Press:
- 10-ton hydraulic pressure gauge
- ½" thick Lexan® guards serve as safety shields
- Tablet ejector lever easily ejects tablet, eliminating the need for disassembly
- Micro-adjustable depth of fill provides extremely accurate layer weight control
- Electro-less nickel coated frame reflects rugged construction
- Utilizes "TSM" or "EU" "B", "D" and "F" standard tool configurations
- Digital depth of fill gauge optimizes tablet weight consistency
- Eliminates the handling of multiple tool parts to compress a single tablet
- Automatic model now available (NP-RD10A)
Whatever your needs, simple or complex, standard or original design, we welcome your inquiry. Please feel free to Contact us or call a customer service representative at 636.926.8900.